Zeroes To Heroes

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Visit our new forum at https://mythnetworks.com/forum Pirates War : http://pirateswar.mythnetworks.com Client : http://www.mediafire.com/file/a8s4losn4sn6bxk/Pirates+War+2017-09-01.exe

Share | 

Suggest your event!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[GM1]Layla
Super Mod
Super Mod

PostSubject: Suggest your event!!!   Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:56 am

You can suggest the events you would like in a reply to this post. You can include the detailed description of the event and also the prizes.

Every reasonable suggestion will be considered.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
robert95boss

PostSubject: event   Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:00 am

a model of event: put ppl collect what mobs drops and prize gr8 gems what lvl want gm or admin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexthebest

PostSubject: Re: Suggest your event!!!   Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:41 am

For me i would like that gm do like old time the dayly events.

Day in the week Name of the game

Monday Maths Monsters

Tuesday Know Your Game

Wednesday Questions and Answers

Thursday Hide and Seek

Friday Find The Npc

Randomly Summoning (boss party xD)

this can be only a plan , but ofc players will have to complain ... events will take only 15 20 minutes, ONLY if any1 complains. in my opinion it can be a good way for having fun during the week =P
and these events can be an advantge for non maller players to obtain something good and for let they be more involved in the game. ofc i dont pretend every day the gm is on , but its just an advice of how can we do for let this game become funnier and coolest ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sithlin123

PostSubject: DAILY QUEST   Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:54 pm

DAILY QUEST LIKE WE HAD BEFORE WHERE WE HUNT LIKE 20x OF AN ITEM ON LAND OR SEA AND WE GET GREAT GEMS AS THE PRIZE LIKE RANDOM TYPE AND RANDOM LEVEL GEM!!!! "LIKE BEFORE" I LOVED THIS EVENT!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fallack13

PostSubject: Re: Suggest your event!!!   Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:20 pm

The Word Guessing game!

example : _ _ P _ _ A _ _ S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GM1]Layla
Super Mod
Super Mod

PostSubject: Re: Suggest your event!!!   Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:11 pm

fallack13 wrote:
The Word Guessing game!

example : _ _ P _ _ A _ _ S

The answer is: DGPIRATES (I won! YAY!!!)

On a serious note, this game is nice, and I like it, but I can't make this as an event because not all players speak English well and then they complain that it is a biased event. We had it before and there were too many complaints.

The Daily Quest was put on hold because some of the players started to get greedy and used their alts to claim more than one prize. I am willing to give it another try, hopefully it will be better this time...

I can't promise that I will be on every day and have time to make an event, therefore I will not announce that there will be events every day. Seeing I probably will not be able to fulfill that, some players will start with the complaints...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fallack13

PostSubject: Re: Suggest your event!!!   Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:21 pm

k...u won Razz

infact yeah.....but this Game is English...how do they......Register/LogIn/Read Stats/and a lot from the game?

P.S: Having some problem posting Photos into the Forum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sithlin123

PostSubject: Re: Suggest your event!!!   Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:50 am

Yay daily quest woo Very Happy and yeah its ok if it aint everyday and the people who use alts are just retards who cant play the game fairly Sad and and and its good that its not everyday because I dun like when people complain and you obviously dont its just mean Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
djamatrix

PostSubject: Re: Suggest your event!!!   Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:23 pm

Invasion of BD Army!!!=D

Is it possible in this server?o.o?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WantedTheJ

PostSubject: Re: Suggest your event!!!   Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:04 am

For me I like the idea of alex Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
warhead92100

PostSubject: Re: Suggest your event!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:21 pm

I have suggested this in game but i will suggest again XD

a GM/ADMIN/HD goes into a pk map and then all players go in too to pk he/she/them. Last hits will get reward.

I have done this in other server, and it is alot of hell fun.

ofc, GM/ADMIN/HD can retaliate, any whiners should be muted, e.g. GM killed me huhuhu. GM so mean.

as per reward, anything goes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
djamatrix

PostSubject: Re: Suggest your event!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:25 pm

warhead92100 wrote:

a GM/ADMIN/HD goes into a pk map and then all players go in too to pk he/she/them. Last hits will get reward.

ofc, GM/ADMIN/HD can retaliate, any whiners should be muted, e.g. GM killed me huhuhu. GM so mean.

put layla in!!she will attack back when you hit her!!=)the one who can survive under Layla's Wrath for 1 minute will be given an award...XD

BTW,I have suggested a weekly Q&A event...
http://mythnetwork.forumotion.net/t978-weekly-qa
there's the link.=)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
denren24

PostSubject: SANTA EVENT REMAKE TO CHINESE NEW YEAR EVENT!   Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:46 pm

Ok Word Up..

As i See it im pretty dam sure evryone loved adn adored the Santa Christmas Event..

Wellz since christmas is over.. im suggesting you make an evet similar for the Chinese New Year.. Everyone knows what it is LOLZ like half the worlds population are Chinese so that cant be Biased..

but Please GM.. Like So Boring On Server Now That Santa Event Is Over.. The ones who got powered up aer staying at the top of VoD and other PK instances..

Like similar to the Santa EVent but with the following changes..

- No need to have a huge Patch update or anything.. draw or incorparate a dragon NPC or sumthin like santa Smile

- Gives the items that santa gave

- NO PRIZE for 1st-LAST -.- Like seriously 1st place from santa event got super Spoiled in gifts while 2-10 got hand me downs xD

-Do the quests from teh NPC if you want at your own pace.. no rush.. no race smooth sailing..

Just an idea.. cos right now.. i leave my laptop on 24/7 selling htings and juk from last event.. i dotn even play the game o more.. the server population is down also.. always the same people shouting the same thing like (WithMack: Buying Lv5 Gr8 Glare, Zen-Black: Buying DG Set 2.5k , Tsukihime: Selling 85uns equips, xArthur: Selling 95uns|Wirgo weapons) blah blah blah.. u get the drift..

so yeah Please make sumthing happen soon hell i'd happily advertise this on my FB well i have for people to join but u gotta give them inscentive.. more players = more mallers for u guys meaning ore $$$ ya follow?

Haha anyways you guys doing a great job keep it real

RESPECT!

Shout out for DGPKO Server my first and adikted PKO server xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
denren24

PostSubject: Re: Suggest your event!!!   Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:55 pm

djamatrix wrote:
warhead92100 wrote:

put layla in!!she will attack back when you hit her!!=)the one who can survive under Layla's Wrath for 1 minute will be given an award...XD

BTW,I have suggested a weekly Q&A event...
http://mythnetwork.forumotion.net/t978-weekly-qa
there's the link.=)

Ok THis is pretty good idea.. but instead Of PKing the GM.. cos they work hard i guess to keep server running and stable for us.. we should do like a dodge ball or like the WARCRAFT3 Custom Map (PYRAMID ESCAPE) how u gotta dodge or be the last man standing from not getting PK'd or hit by random Boss MObs ect xD (Doing this with mobs might cause server lag, so advisable with GM Randomly killaing evryone who participates till theres one man standing of course that map has stealth disabled or wards so crus cant hide)

Another thing.. Q & A is ok idea.. but its like were going to school :s some of us like myself and in fact im still studying my B.S MEdicine im 3rd Year now (Yaay!!) are sick of school/university/college we come here to play not have to get our brains fried xD

if ur going to do Q & A Multiple choice like Are you smarter then a fith grader system xD then the accumalted points can be exchanged after event for items the GM randomly makes a list of that day that the participants can choose and exchange correct answers/scores for )

just a suggestion though.. Hell what do i know Im A doctor.. i sit half the time in the game adoring the scenery and watching the cactus's run in Shaiten desert xD

anywas Fun server

thanks for hearing me out xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggest your event!!!   

Back to top Go down

Suggest your event!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1