Myth Networks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zeroes To Heroes

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visit our new forum at https://mythnetworks.com/forum Pirates War : http://pirateswar.mythnetworks.com Client : http://www.mediafire.com/file/a8s4losn4sn6bxk/Pirates+War+2017-09-01.exe

[Guide]Champion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
djamatrix

[Guide]Champion Empty
PostSubject: [Guide]Champion   [Guide]Champion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:08 am

Ok so since I saw someone asking about Champ's best equipment combination, I decided to make this post.

*Note that this post is only applicable at DGPKO

Equipments:

For Champs, main concentration is its defending ability, so the best combination of equiptment is DE Armor+27 + DG Gloves+27 + DG Boots+27.

A.)Why do I say DE armor is the best armor for champs?

1.Yes,DG armor gives 50 pr.But come to think of it,If your DE armor if fused and upgraded 110%,it will give you:
32 PR(which is the base PR)*110%=35 PR
And if you gem it +27 it will give 9*3(Each Lvl BD Soul gives 3 PR)=27 PR.
So this will be the formula:
32+27=59*110%=65 PR, then you have stack ring,which is 65+3(God Realm Ring)+4(Intel Ring)+4(Prec Ring)+4(Power Ring)=80 + Durability Neck gives +8 PR which is 88 PR(But actually you can reach 90+ PR with these EQ.)
/*Note that the formula I use is the formula used in official TOP*/

2.DG armor give more stats BUT it dont give any DEFENCE BONUS, on the other hand DE armor gives 11% defence bonus + when you make it 110% fused its 11*110%=12% which will give alot of tanking capability.

B.)Im quite sure that there is no argue about DG Gloves +27 and DG Boots +27 as the best boots and gloves ingame. Ofcourse it's a different talk if you use corp kylin like I do.

Regarding the stat build -> Since DG can max out 3 main stat, max out str,con and agi.

Cap->DE Cap fused or Mythical Crown of Ages.

So some people might ask: Why DE cap not arthur faith?

Answer is: DE Cap can be fused and upgraded to 110%, so in the long run it gives more con,hr and crit rate to your character.

Hammer:If you can get DS Hammer, then thats the best, if you're poor,grab a unseal 150 or unseal 85 atleast.

Gems:
Cap: Chiatan,Lock,Great Undead
Armor: BD Soul,Undead,Great Undead
Gloves: Lust,Lockhit,Great Agg
Boots: Gr8 Dance,Dance,Bing(You can replace bing to BD Eye since dodging is not specialty of any champ...)
Hammer:Great Glare,Glare,Rage

/*Note that the build above is for people who don't own new gem*/

If you got new gem:

Cap: Aspd Gem,Chiatan,Great Undead
Armor: BD Soul,Undead,Great Undead(Same)
Gloves: Power of Atk,Lockhit,Great Agg
Boots: Gr8 Dance,Dance,Mspd Gem
Hammer: Great Glare,Glare,Rage

Skill: Since in Dg you can max out all skill,max it all out. But the primary skills that you use is: IS,Primal Rage(Stunning),Howl(Revealing stealth units in CA)

Also note that champ RB skill can't be used due to some reasons.

-NS
Back to top Go down
WantedTheJ

WantedTheJ

[Guide]Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Guide]Champion   [Guide]Champion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:52 am

djamatrix wrote:
Ok so since I saw someone asking about Champ's best equipment combination, I decided to make this post.

Equipments:

For Champs, main concentration is its defending ability, so the best combination of equiptment is DE Armor+27 + DG Gloves+27 + DG Boots+27.

1.Yes,DG armor gives 50 pr.But come to think of it,If your DE armor if fused and upgraded 110%,it will give you:
32+27=59*110%=65 PR, then you have stack ring,which is 65+3(God Realm Ring)+4(Intel Ring)+4(Prec Ring)+4(Power Ring)=80 + Durability Neck gives +8 PR which is 88 PR(But actually you can reach 90+ PR with these EQ.)

2.DG armor give more stats BUT it dont give any DEFENCE BONUS, on the other hand DE armor gives 11% defence bonus + when you make it 110% fused its 11*110%=12% which will give alot of tanking capability.

B.)Im quite sure that there is no argue about DG Gloves +27 and DG Boots +27 as the best boots and gloves ingame. Ofcourse it's a different talk if you use corp kylin like I do.

Regarding the stat build -> Since DG can max out 3 main stat, max out str,con and agi.

Answer is: DE Cap can be fused and upgraded to 110%, so in the long run it gives more con,hr and crit rate to your character.

Hammer:If you can get DS Hammer, then thats the best, if you're poor,grab a unseal 150 or unseal 85 atleast.

Gems:
Boots: Gr8 Dance,Dance,Bing(You can replace bing to BD Eye since dodging is not specialty of any champ...)

If you got new gem:

Skill: Since in Dg you can max out all skill,max it all out. But the primary skills that you use is: IS,Primal Rage(Stunning),Howl(Revealing stealth units in CA)

-NS

Oh nice XD, since I'm damn poor can't even afford expensive stuffs. But yeah my champ is using normal Kylin Mad. Only my armor need gr8 undead x.x
Back to top Go down
WantedTheJ

WantedTheJ

[Guide]Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Guide]Champion   [Guide]Champion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:56 am

It took me a long time to be strong. But why malling private server? Yeah I'm afraid malling some private server, 'cause the server could be under maintenance. I prefer malling official TOP, but TOP is HUGE LAGG!!!
Back to top Go down
djamatrix

[Guide]Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Guide]Champion   [Guide]Champion Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:28 pm

WantedTheJ wrote:
djamatrix wrote:

Equipments:

Gems:

If you got new gem:

-NS

Oh nice XD, since I'm damn poor can't even afford expensive stuffs. But yeah my champ is using normal Kylin Mad. Only my armor need gr8 undead x.x

Well same gems if you are using only kylin...the eq in this guide is the BEST eq that you'll got ingame as of now(since in the future ADMIN may add some stuffs...) well as a champ...try to grab your self a DE armor aside from kylin since you need tanking ability...DE armor is cheap Razz why not take the chance?xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Guide]Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Guide]Champion   [Guide]Champion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Guide]Champion
Page 1 of 1